First of all, Elder Care India aims to provide information, support and resources for family, seniors and caregivers. Also, we recommend products which can make the role of caregiver easier. Finally, these products help seniors who need some assistance with daily activities.
First of all, caregiving is not easy, it’s probably one of the most complicated roles you’ll ever play. Although, you do get the satisfaction of helping someone. Furthermore, most caregivers experience mixed emotions as they have very little control over what happens. Besides, they often experience feelings of resentment and frustration about the loss of privacy.
Finally, this guide aims to help first time caregivers, it includes advice, resources and checklists. Besides, we hope this guide helps you get organized and make the process easier for both you and your loved one. Finally, remember: Just take it one step at a time. Read More
Check out information on
Worried about the well-being of your parents back home in India?
While you ensure that your elderly parents are cared for either at home, nursing home, or a retirement community, you are also worried about their safety, comfort and independence. Elder care India recommends the following essential senior products that will help them with daily activities.
- Mobility products such as walkers, wheelchairs, rollators, bionic walking sticks.
- Anti-Skid Products for seniors such as Anti-Skid Mats, Anti-Skid socks, Anti-slip Tape.
- Incontinence Products such as Light Incontinence pads, Adult Diaper, Adult pants-type diaper, Pull-up Adult Diaper and Washable Under-pads.
- Toilet and Bathroom Aids such as Toilet raiser, Commode chairs, Grab Bars, Bidets and Toilet Safety Rail and arm rest.
- Convenience products for seniors such as Adjustable Backrest, Cold and Hot Pack, Nail clipper with magnifying glass, and Inflatable Shampoo Basin.
Furthermore, Elder Care India brings together caregivers, senior citizens, knowledgeable professionals and share the experiences, insights, detailed product information and demos.
Also, please write to us if require any further information on the products and if you want to attend our workshops.
All content found on the elder-care-india.com website, which includes products, text, images, or other formats such as videos and graphics, are for informational purposes only. Also, this information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Furthermore, always seek the guidance of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Finally, do not disregard or delay in seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this Website.